Ditch your folders and clipboard and capture all your dig records on a tablet. Use our pre-defined forms for cuts, deposits, plans, sections, finds, samples and so on – or create new forms to suit your needs.
- Comprehensive lists of values for eg colours, textures based on an amalgamation of UK practices
- Calculation of levels and linking levels to relevant forms
- Tracks links between contexts and plans/sections/finds
- Organise your work into collections
- Export/import utility for back up and to print or output to spreadsheets or other databases
- Create or customise your own forms and lists of values
There’s plenty of help inside the App but see the FAQ for more and a walk-through of the steps to make your own customised forms, complete with your logo.
- Why build a ‘Cut and Fill’ App?
- New Archaeo-Pad FAQ and walkthroughs
- Archaeo-Pad on Amazon
- Archaeo-Pad Android Update
- Archaeo-Pad Android version released
- First release of Archaeo-Pad available on App Store
- Context recording on a phone